Your Contour Size Guide.
Our women’s body measurements size guide make online shopping easy for you.
Have questions? Contact us with sizing questions, one our Shapewear specialist would help you find the perfect fit for you..
- Chest: Measure at the fullest part of the bust.
- Sleeves: Measure from the base of the neck, across shoulder, down arm to slightly bent elbow and up to wrist.
- Waist: Measure circumference at the narrowest part.
- Hips: Measure at the fullest point, standing with feet together.
- Arms: Measure the circumference of your Triceps.
WOMEN’S SIZING CHARTS
USE INSTRUCTIONS AND CARE
Waist Cincher, Body Shapers . Slips Camisoles & Torsettes: To slip into your Body Shaper, first insert your arms into the shoulder straps. Then, pull the two ends together at the waist and begin fastening from the bottom to the top. Adjust the shoulder straps to your desired comfort level. Note: the correct orientation of the product is with the hook and eyes in the front of your body. Please also ensure you have the correct size product for your body to maximize curve creation.
HOW TO WASH: For optimal product care, we recommend hand washing with neutral soap. Do not bleach, not machine dry. iron or dry clean. Please wash before wearing to avoid irritation.
RECOMMENDED USE: Minimum of 10 hours per day for maximum slimming results
Still not sure what size to order? No problem. Exchanges are easy.