Your Contour: Body Toning 101marta c taborga
Your Contour: Body Toning 101
Jennifer Lopez … David Beckham … Miranda Kerr … Bradley Cooper …
Aside from fame, what’s the common denominator of these stars? It boils down to two words – TONED BODIES! According to bodybuilding.com, one has a ‘toned’ body if it is firm with muscular definition and shape. Well, these guys have IT and they look great at any angle!
So, you want to have that ‘perfect’ contour too? Go for it! Keep in mind, these stars were NOT born with toned bodies, they worked hard to get in shape. And, if they can do it, we all can too!
So, let’s start from the top, shall we? Here are some ideas.
Obviously, eating the right food is on top of the list. There are many diet plans one can choose from these days. Some would try the low-carb diet or the low-fat diet, while others would go for vegetarian diets. We won’t recommend a specific method because there is no such thing as a ‘one-size fits all’ diet plan. It is best to go to medical doctors and ask them. Diet plan recommendations from doctors are safer because they study the medical condition of patients. Finally, when it comes to food, TV Chef /Author Julia Child has the best advice “Moderation. Small helpings. Sample a little bit of everything. These are the secrets of happiness and good health.”
If you want to get that toned or sculpted body the natural way, then you don’t have a choice but to exercise. Here are some simple reminders:
• If you are not sure how to start, ask for some help. You can research credible websites or talk to gym trainers in your community.
• The fastest way to get that toned body is to sign up in a gym. Simply because they have the machines to ‘sculpt’ every each of your body. Of course, you can do the simple exercises like deep squats or swan dives at home too.
• If possible, invest in some exercise materials. Purchase 3-5 pound dumbbells, exercise mat, comfortable shoes and some exercise clothes.
• To make things fun, why not invite a friend to become your exercise/gym buddy? Time will move faster and, maybe, because of the friendly chats you won’t notice the ‘pain’!
• Exercise can give you more than a muscular shape. Bear in mind these words of Nelson Mandela, “I have always believed that exercise is the key not only to physical health, but to peace of mind as well.”
Sometimes, dieting and exercising isn’t enough to get that perfect ‘toned’ body. Body contouring surgery is another option to finally get rid of the excess fat and skin. There’s liposuction, Pec implants, tummy tuck, and body lift surgery. Clearly, good physical health is a must from candidates of surgeries.
You have done the dieting and the exercising, but the excess skin or fat still makes you conscious. So, what now? Well, if surgery is not an option, then go for the easy and safe one – use Shapewear garments! Don’t worry, Hollywood stars also use them. Shapewear products easily hides ‘excess stuff’ like flabby arms, love handles, back fat and muffin tops in a matter of seconds. And, best of all, there are Shapewear products for both women AND men! Purchase one today!
Remember, ‘toned’ bodies are not just for the rich and famous. We all can look great! Get going! The faster you start, the faster to flaunt your contour!
Your Contour’s line of body shapewear,
Targets specific zones of your body, so you can have the support and therefore increased self-confidence where you desire it most. I began this company to produce a product that can custom fit anyone of any size and provide confidence to those who were recently pregnant, losing weight, or have undergone surgery.
We pride ourselves on our uniqueness and individuality of our products and the confidence they provide to our customers. Order yours today!!